Data Protection Declaration
1. Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Responsible according to art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Global Fruit Point GmbH, persons authorized to represent the company: Sven Heinsohn, Matthias Neuel, Gernot Koch, Bahnhofstrasse 45, D-21614 Buxtehude, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can reach our data protection officer at email@example.com or our postal address with the addition "attn.: data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context when the storage is no longer necessary or limit the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(4) If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes as mentioned below. We will also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or cancellation,
- Right to limitation of processing,
- Right of opposition to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When you use the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (the legal basis is art.6 para.1 no.1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific web page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Transferred data volume in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk and related to the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the storage unit that sets the cookie (in this case, our company). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer in general more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These cookies store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be related to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies, for example.
4. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. "("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies"; these are text files placed on your computer which allow to analyse how you use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will abbreviate beforehand your IP address within member states of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in an abbreviated form, so that they cannot be related to individuals. Therefore, as far as the data collected about you are individual-related, the personal connection will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal information is transferred to the United States, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is art. 6 para. 1 no. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(6) Third Party Information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html, overview on data protection: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en, as well as the data privacy statement: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analyse service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text documents that are saved on your computer and enable an analysis of the way you are using the website. The information created by cookies about your use of this website (including your IP address) will be transferred to a Google server in the USA and saved there. Google will use the information to evaluate the way you are using the website, to prepare reports on the website activities for the website operators and to provide further services related to the use of the website and of the internet. Google may also pass on the information gathered to third parties as far as this is legally required or as far as third parties process the data on behalf of Google. In no case will Google link your IP address with other data stored by Google. You can avoid the installation of the cookies by configurating your browser software accordingly, but we advise you that in this case you might not be able to make full use of all functions of this website. By using this website you accept that Google may use your personal data in the above mentioned way and for the indicated purposes.