Job Offer: QA Team Member
We are passionate about fresh fruits!
We are a medium-sized fruit trading company based in Northern Germany and focused on importing fresh fruits from all over the world. Our customers include, amongst others, big food retail companies and wholesalers in Germany and Europe.
To strengthen our quality control department in Buxtehude, we are looking for a further full-time employee
Quality Management (f/m/d), full time
- Implementation of our QA system, coordination of QM processes from the country of origin to the food retail trade.
- Main responsibilities: residue management, including coordination of pesticide use (implementation of individual retail standards) and coordination with analytical laboratories on technical issues.
We expect from our new team member:
- Relevant education (preferably degree): food chemistry, ecotrophology, agricultural sciences or similar
- Knowledge of certifications of agricultural producers, suppliers, logistics service providers and laboratories with regard to hygiene, traceability, social concepts and good agricultural practices.
- Knowledge of the necessary own certifications of the broker company regarding IFS, organic and fair trade
- Language skills: German and English fluently, further languages desirable
- MS Office: good user knowledge
- Commitment, personal responsibility, ability to work in a team and under pressure of time
- Willingness for occasional international travel desirable
- a vivid, versatile scope of activity
- responsible work in a three-person QA team
- pleasant working atmosphere
- remuneration and other conditions appropriate to the position
- possibly also suitable for career starters
Would you like to become part of our team? We look forward to receiving your written application, stating your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date, to firstname.lastname@example.org,
attn.: Matthias Neuel.
Global Fruit Point GmbH, Bahnhofstrasse 45, 21614 Buxtehude, phone: 04161-74 888-10, www.frupo.de